• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alimony

• Thread starter Been through it all...
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Been through it all...

I had recently posted several months ago over child support,and alimony,and did hire a lawyer finally it took me a while to gather the money,because having to raise 2 children,their needs came first,but I thought this may be some intert to some.I thought their would be a limit to how long it could go for my ex husband to owe alimony,and he has been in comtempt for 3 years alimony he never payed me,and being off on child support guidelines,they say to have a child support reveiw every couple of years,for cost of living-during these 3 years I have struggled,while my ex has lived very comfortable,and does not see his children-lives down the road from them,it sometimes takes a person to get the strength to go and get what their children deserve,because after all thats what it is all about-the children and Im glad that finally they will get what they deserved from the start,so anyone out there go to da or lawyer and fight for the kids sake.I realize alot of people never receive any child support,I have a freind right now waiting on back support,and its sad the kids wait,and what the parents go through making ends meet,my sister never received a penny for her kids all their life,everytime they would find him he would quit his job,but she did it and their now 18 and going to college,so all you guys out there or girls do the best thing you can,if anything I did get him<my ex>to start seeing his children but its sad you have to go to court to make it happen-god bless to all of you,and most of all the children......

R

Russ1

If your husband lives down the street from you why don't you pursue it by garnishing his wages? Child support if he doesn't pay he should have no rights to the children if he doesn't want to support them.......a mans few?

B

Been through it all...

already have a court date....

He owns his own buisness,he goes to court dec 4,he has payed child support which wasnt much,but when his children want to see him their more than welcome,but he doesnt call on them,but he is seeing them now,well twice in 3 weeks,only because I have opened all this up.Which my son doesnt know this,and he is thrilled that he has come and got him,so thats good huh

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">