• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hand guns

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vjoey9229

What is the name of your state? CA. How likely is it guns like glocks will be banned? Not ar but just regular guns like outdoors turners. If so how long will it take?

adjusterjack

California already has a ban on hi-capacity magazines (over 10 rounds). So why mention just Glocks. Many double-stack semi-automatic pistols can load 10 rounds with restricted capacity magazines.

If California bans anything it will be at least all semi-automatic pistols and maybe all hand guns.

Wouldn't surprise me to see that happen in the near future.

If you want to keep your guns, leave California. It's really an effed up state for gun owners.

Vjoey9229

California already has a ban on hi-capacity magazines (over 10 rounds). So why mention just Glocks. Many double-stack semi-automatic pistols can load 10 rounds with restricted capacity magazines.

If California bans anything it will be at least all semi-automatic pistols and maybe all hand guns.

Wouldn't surprise me to see that happen in the near future.

If you want to keep your guns, leave California. It's really an effed up state for gun owners.
I’m trying to sell my gun and my buyer says he’ll be ready in 3 months. How likely is it that I can still sell it in that time FROM WHAT YOU KNOW?

LdiJ

I’m trying to sell my gun and my buyer says he’ll be ready in 3 months. How likely is it that I can still sell it in that time FROM WHAT YOU KNOW?
No matter what kind of product you are selling, it is unwise to grant a request to hold the product for someone for 3 months.

adjusterjack

What I know?

What I know, from 50 years of buying and selling everything from tools, to guns, to cars, to houses, is that anybody who says he will be ready to buy in three months is not a buyer and never will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">