• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illegal eviction and the destruction of my personal property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
IF THERE IS ANYONE on this Forum who can give me some Legitmate assistance or Advice regarding an Illegal Eviction and all the other issues posted, please reply.
Shalom
Sherri d.
Honestly? Nothing you've posted makes it clear why you were evicted or why you believe it to have been an illegal eviction. I'm sorry. The volunteers here would love to help you, but you've not provided enough info for us to do so.

Eekamouse

If you didn't have such an attitude with everyone and weren't so hostile in your responses, you probably would have gotten a better response from this forum. Answering questions that are asked of you to glean a better picture of what happened instead of being so snotty and uncooperative to people makes me suspect that if nothing else, you were evicted for being a very unpleasant tenant. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">