• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My original thread needs to be delete and see it as unfair can't delete it.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Not seeing an option list on your website that states messages and threads posted on this are unable able after a day to delete. You're actually hurting my chances, and plan was to ask advice then delete it. It seems like you're targeting just me now. There will be people that post saying "ohh well.". I need it deleted please. I'm being kind about it and seems extremely unfair you're only doing this to basically me when I'm in a bad situation and handicapped.

quincy

Not seeing an option list on your website that states messages and threads posted on this are unable able after a day to delete. You're actually hurting my chances, and plan was to ask advice then delete it. It seems like you're targeting just me now. There will be people that post saying "ohh well.". I need it deleted please. I'm being kind about it and seems extremely unfair you're only doing this to basically me when I'm in a bad situation and handicapped.
I will let the moderator know you want your thread removed.

quincy

thank you
You’re welcome, Almost2Years.

No one here wants to hurt anyone. If you believe that the thread you created earlier can cause you harm, the moderator should remove it for you. I have already pointed out your concern to the moderator. Just give it some time.

LdiJ

I reported this post to the moderator so that they will see that you want your thread deleted.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
I suspect that you, and only you, are hurting your chances. Based on your postings, I believe that IRL you have a pattern of behavior that annoys rather than endears.

If you cannot afford therapy, then consider getting counseling from a spiritual leader within your faith tradition.

You are NOT being "kind about it", but you ARE being unfair in assuming that the universe centers on you, and you alone.

quincy

I reported this post to the moderator so that they will see that you want your thread deleted.
That was taken care of shortly after he posted his request.

Almost2years created a thread that included five lengthy posts. These posts had way too much personal identifying information in them so the posts were reported for editing and the thread was locked after a couple of responses.

Almost2years posted his request for the deletion of that thread in more than one place on the forum. Those threads were removed at the same time his overly-detailed thread was removed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">