• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adopting My Sister's Baby

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KMILLER83

What is the name of your state? Germany but soon Ohio

My sister is five months pregnant with her 4th baby and she wants my husband and I to adopt the baby once she is born. My husband and I really want to adopt this baby girl because we have always wanted a girl but I gave birth to three boys. We have tried to contact lawyers to help answer some questions that we have be that hasn't been successful. Being that my husband is in the Army and stationed in Germany how would that interfer with the home study? Once I get back to Ohio should I get my own place? Because we'll in the middle of a move back to the States to our next duty station, so I was just going to stay with my mother.
If anyone can answer any or all my questions I would greatly appreciate that.:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">