• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adoption by homosexual parents?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

westinne

California

Hi I have a questions regarding adoption by a homosexual parents? My friend is a homosexual and he lives with his lover, they wanted to have a child by means of adoption. Is that long process for them to adapt a child? Do they have to married before adapting a child? What are the requirements in this kind of situation?

Thanks!

Litigation!

westinne said:
California

Hi I have a questions regarding adoption by a homosexual parents? My friend is a homosexual and he lives with his lover, they wanted to have a child by means of adoption. Is that long process for them to adapt a child? Do they have to married before adapting a child? What are the requirements in this kind of situation?

Thanks!

THIS IS A DUPLICATE POST

For responses, go here: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=310110

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">