• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

adoption ? regarding biological father

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tasheicad

What is the name of your state? oregon

I have a adoption in progress that will be complete in aprox. a week. the biological father had signed off as well. all is smooth but this last saterday i out of the blue recived a email from the biological father whom do mind you has never ever seen my daughter and had not even wanted this dear child. but he is now married and has had a vesectomy and hmm he emailed me saying that he wants to come get my daughter in october and thinks he could get partial custody. but like i have said the adoption is final in about a week. can he have that right to come see her even if he has never seen her and he just wants a child due to he had a vesectomy and now that he is remairred he wants a child.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">