• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Blood great gramdparents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kvagts

What is the name of your state? Kansas My husband adopted my daughter now she is in trouble for drugs she has a little 17 month girl. the blood GREAT grandparents have filed a petition for tempory custody. Since my daughter was adopted do they have any legal rights My husband and I are filing also. They say they will get her and we will never see her again can this really happen?

BelizeBreeze

kvagts said:
What is the name of your state? Kansas My husband adopted my daughter now she is in trouble for drugs she has a little 17 month girl. the blood GREAT grandparents have filed a petition for tempory custody. Since my daughter was adopted do they have any legal rights My husband and I are filing also. They say they will get her and we will never see her again can this really happen?
ANYONE can file for custody.....however, the great grandparents stand less of a chance than the grandparents of the adopted child.

Blood means nothing. The child's mother is family..period.

kvagts

My other 2 grown children dont want to see go to someone outside of the family either
Do they need to hire attorneys or if the whole family shows up in court will this help. What can we do to improve the odds these people have a lot of money.

BelizeBreeze

kvagts said:
My other 2 grown children dont want to see go to someone outside of the family either
Do they need to hire attorneys or if the whole family shows up in court will this help. What can we do to improve the odds these people have a lot of money.
I have no idea what you or anyone can do to increase the odds they will win the child lottery. I don't know the judge, the attorneys or the issues that will be argued.

You need an attorney like yesterday.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">