• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can They Force Me to Keep the Baby?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessAmy

What is the name of your state? Rhode Island

Hello,

I was raped by a man I used to babysit for and now I am 7 months pregnant. I do not want this baby as I am only sixteen.

My parents are real religious and wouldn't let me get an abortion and are now saying that I'll have to raise it. Can they make me do that?

Also, the man is probably going to be in jail so I was wondering if I sue him he couldn't pay, but could I sue his wife or anything?

Rushia

PrincessAmy said:
What is the name of your state? Rhode Island

Hello,

I was raped by a man I used to babysit for and now I am 7 months pregnant. I do not want this baby as I am only sixteen.

My parents are real religious and wouldn't let me get an abortion and are now saying that I'll have to raise it. Can they make me do that?

Also, the man is probably going to be in jail so I was wondering if I sue him he couldn't pay, but could I sue his wife or anything?
You were not raped (well, at least not by force)....

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=280965

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
LOLOLOL That's this chick?

You got what you wanted, sweet pea. Hope you're happy for ruining his, his wife's, and his kids' lives. Don't you feel the grown-up now? :rolleyes:

Rushia

stealth2 said:

You got what you wanted, sweet pea. Hope you're happy for ruining his, his wife's, and his kids' lives. Don't you feel the grown-up now? :rolleyes:
Yup, noticed the name right away. Good memory and all. Dontcha just love how as soon as I posted that "she" was gone?

PrincessAmy

stealth2 said:

How can it be my fault? Like I was 15, duh??? He used me.

Rushia

PrincessAmy said:
Oh come on....

You loved him soooo much. You knew it was love and couldn't understand why we wouldn't help you. Not one person here is going to take you seriously now. Everyone, including myself told you what would happen. So did "Mr. Johnson" get arrested? How's his wife and kids? Was it worth ruining his life?

Rushia said:
Oh come on....

You loved him soooo much. You knew it was love and couldn't understand why we wouldn't help you. Not one person here is going to take you seriously now. Everyone, including myself told you what would happen. So did "Mr. Johnson" get arrested? How's his wife and kids? Was it worth ruining his life?

My response:

And you're believing this fake story? C'mon, Rushia!!

These threads are phonier than a $3.00 bill.

IAAL

E

eme76

PrincessAmy said:
PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...do not keep and attempt to raise the poor child...no child should be subjected to having you as a mother.....

PrincessAmy

Rushia said:
Oh come on....

I'm sorry. I just don't know what to do now.

My response:

Look, this whole thing is fake. Does this kid's writing style look like that of a 15-16 year old? C'mon, people, get real!

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">