• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Changing Parents? Is It Possible??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Holmezboy

What is the name of your state? OHIO

Hello, I have already been adopted at 2 weeks of birth and I am liveing with those care takers even to this day, and I am curious because of family issues, it has come up that perhaps I leave the house. Is there anyway that I can do this and go to a family already willing to take me in as long as my Parents are willing to sign off on it? Please Give me Feedback on my perdicament

nextwife

So instead of following your parents rules you want to dump the people who raised you and move on to a different family, is that what you are asking?

Just Blue

Hello, I have already been adopted at 2 weeks of birth and I am liveing with those care takers even to this day, and I am curious because of family issues, it has come up that perhaps I leave the house. Is there anyway that I can do this and go to a family already willing to take me in as long as my Parents are willing to sign off on it? Please Give me Feedback on my perdicament
How old are you??????

momofrose

If you were legally adopted, then you are NOT living with "caretakers" - you are living with your parents and family - that word alone speaks volumes as to your attitude.

As far as leaving the house - if you are of age and can do so lgeally, there is no need to play musical families. If you are younger than the legal age- then you can get permission from your family to live with strangers.

D

ceara19

First of all, who is "a family"????? Your birthparents? You gotta be a tad more specific, kid.

Second, the two people that adopted you were most likely willing to take you in, hence the adoption.
Unless it was one of those "forced" adoptions.:rolleyes:

Slade747

Hello

What is your age? Are things bad at home? Do you know one of your birth parents?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">