• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deadbeat father

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Carousel8367

My son will be 7 years old within a week. 5 of those years him doner(father)was in the state pen for aggravated assault and attemted murder. While he was in jail he filed for visitatin and got one saturday a month.I have full custody. In the meantime I met a wonderful man and got married. Since my sons fathers been out it's been a big hasle. He's thretenes me continuesly about stealing him.(he has abused me in the past many times) There is a support order in affect but he refuse to pay. He now has a wife and another child on the way. He thinks that buy harassing me he'll get is son and he mentally abuses me in the meantime.On occasion he goes but theres always something wrong when he comes home. Like he'll come home and be dirty and tell me he hasn't had a bath or the only thing he ate was a bowl of cereal. He refuses to hold a job so he don't have to pay support.And on to of all of this, He's wanted for burgulary and has a few bench warrents. I don't want my son growing up to think thats the way of life. How and what do I need to do to take his rights away?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">