• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grandfather wants to adopt grandchild

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jailinfranchel

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL.our daugther is 14 and have a baby.while living in PR a 18 years old got her pregnant.we move to florida to
remove our daugher from this man.the baby is 8 mo.and this man is not involved in any way.my husband wants to adopt the baby.what we need to due.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL.our daugther is 14 and have a baby.while living in PR a 18 years old got her pregnant.we move to florida to
remove our daugher from this man.the baby is 8 mo.and this man is not involved in any way.my husband wants to adopt the baby.what we need to due.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Perhaps you should assist your child in parenting HER child.

momofrose

Wait - you are the mom of the daughter who got pregnant and your husband wants to adopt the baby? - UM....NO!!!!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Wait - you are the mom of the daughter who got pregnant and your husband wants to adopt the baby? - UM....NO!!!!
And he is the father of the mother. So he would be the child's father AND the child's grandfather.

I think I need therapy with that idea.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">