• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

guardianship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

window45614561

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new york. court "directed me to establish guardianship within 90 days. This is for my retarded 14 year old son. What happens if I don't. where do I find a lawyer to help me. fee will be piad from son's trust - about a million dollars. Family (5) income is 1000 dollars per month.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

BlondiePB

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new york. court "directed me to establish guardianship within 90 days. This is for my retarded 14 year old son. What happens if I don't. where do I find a lawyer to help me. fee will be piad from son's trust - about a million dollars. Family (5) income is 1000 dollars per month.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
What will happen if you don't establish a guardian of estate for your son is that you'll be standing in front of a judge, who won't be happy about you ignoring court directives, and doing some serious 'splaining.

Guardianships are handled via probate court, which in NY is surrogate court. Start calling attorneys and hire one ASAP.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">