• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Medical records

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tigerlily901

What is t--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? tennessee
I am looking for a way to find out my medical past. I was adopted when I was 3 months old and my sisters, and brothers have been trying to find a way to find out about our past medical history. Our birth mother died on March 16 2008 and all we know about her is her name. We dont even know if we all have the same father. I have just found out that I have ovarean cancer and we are all worried about what is in our past that we still have no idea about. how can we obtain this information, and what do we need to do to get it. we are all willing to do DNA test to find out if we all have the same dad. to get records from his side as well. please help us find out our past. thank you .. tigerlilyhe name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is t--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? tennessee
I am looking for a way to find out my medical past. I was adopted when I was 3 months old and my sisters, and brothers have been trying to find a way to find out about our past medical history. Our birth mother died on March 16 2008 and all we know about her is her name. We dont even know if we all have the same father. I have just found out that I have ovarean cancer and we are all worried about what is in our past that we still have no idea about. how can we obtain this information, and what do we need to do to get it. we are all willing to do DNA test to find out if we all have the same dad. to get records from his side as well. please help us find out our past. thank you .. tigerlilyhe name of your state (only U.S. law)?
YOu know your birth mother? How do you know she died then? Was this an open adoption or closed? Have you contacted the adoption agency to see if your birth parents wanted to be contacted?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">