• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mother lied and told child she was adopted by her step father, Mother lied.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

latigo

Mother sucks to high heaven. . .
Now there's a seemingly unladylike expletive. Rather vulgar, don't you think, princess? But maybe you were just trying to be one of the boys.

Incidentally, they also have been known to suckle.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Now there's a seemingly unladylike expletive. Rather vulgar, don't you think, princess? But maybe you were just trying to be one of the boys.

You ok lat? I don't see anything vulgar or unladylike in the post. Your post, however, is blatantly offensive.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

Your rudeness is noted as I have told you at least once I am not a princess. I AM THE QUEEN. So get the title right and bow when you say it.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Regina...from Once Upon a Time...both old and new...LOL.
REALLY? The Wicked Witch from Snow White?OH MAN. I would plead to the Wicked Witch of the West from Wizard of OZ. I LOVE Elphaba. But seriously?

*faints*

I AM NOT THAT BAD! Of course, Regina was redeemed in the last season but still.... Dang.

LdiJ

REALLY? The Wicked Witch from Snow White?OH MAN. I would plead to the Wicked Witch of the West from Wizard of OZ. I LOVE Elphaba. But seriously?

*faints*

I AM NOT THAT BAD! Of course, Regina was redeemed in the last season but still.... Dang.
No danged way...not the wicked witch of the west. She is old and haggard. Its got to be Regina...good AND bad and glamorous...LOL. The combo is absolutely needed!

And to add later...the witched witch of the west is just not kick Azz...it just doesn't work.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">