• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My childrens last name.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

extremebigwheel

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado

I have two step chilidren I would like to adopt. There fathers have never been around. My son the father isnt even on the birth certificate. Is this an easy change? Now my daughter her father is on the birth certificate and he supposed to pay child support but we never see anything. I assume I would have to have him sign his rights away.

Banned_Princess

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado

I have two step chilidren I would like to adopt. There fathers have never been around. My son the father isnt even on the birth certificate. Is this an easy change? Now my daughter her father is on the birth certificate and he supposed to pay child support but we never see anything. I assume I would have to have him sign his rights away.
Just get a lawyer to make sure it is done right and proper.

Thats the best advice here, for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">