• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help! Adoption!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bslakter

What is the name of your state?I live in California, But Adoption in Utah.

any help would be greatful.
My name is brandon, I live in california. I was dating this girl for about 6 months. she became pregant. about 3 months into her pregancy she told me she had cheated on me with some other guy the whole relationship and there is a possibility the child is not mine. i told her i wanted a dna test done but she would not do it. a few months later she told me she was moving but would not tell me where. She ended up moving and i lost contact with her. she then called a few months later and told me she was in colorado but would not tell me her contact information. during that time she told me she lost the baby. a few months more passed and she called me from utah telling me that she already had the child and it wasnt dead that the baby already got adopted. I told her i wanted to get a dna test and to not have the child adopted because if he were mine i want it. she got mad and said NO you cant have him and hung up on me. 9 months has passed and now a lawyer called from salt lake utah asking me to sign papers. i told him im not going to sign papers because i want a DNA test done and if the childs mine i want to get custody. Please anyone. what can i do?? The whole time i thought the child died and now this comes up. what do i do?? Im so confused with all the laws because we both lived in california.. then she took off to colorado lived there for awhile. then moved to UTAH to have the child.. what laws does it fall under. anyone ?? write back please..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">