• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Post Judgment Interrogatories

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jhwcpa

State: Georgia

I have a judgment against me for unpaid spousal support. I have answered a number of separate post judgement interrogatories - primarily to find out where I am currently working. My question is: how many post judgment interrogatories can opposing counsel send me? Can he send me post judgment interrogatories every day, every week, every month? Is there a limit?

Thanks for your assistance.

JETX

There must be a reason why he keeps sending these... are you answering them in full and complete truth??
If so, then you could certainly contact the court about an 'abuse of process' complaint, but you would have to show that their actions are abusive and without justification. If you can do this, and they can't prove justification, the court could order a limitation on the process.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">