• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

relative adoption question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rockfordgirl

What is the name of your state? illinois my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant since we married 10 months ago, with no success. we have been to the dr, who could find nothing wrong with either one of us. we have recently begun discussing adopting a child. his cousin is pregnant, and considering adoption, and we would love to adopt the child. what would this involve? the cousin is in ny. any info would be helpful, thanks

momofrose

rockfordgirl said:
What is the name of your state? illinois my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant since we married 10 months ago, with no success. we have been to the dr, who could find nothing wrong with either one of us. we have recently begun discussing adopting a child. his cousin is pregnant, and considering adoption, and we would love to adopt the child. what would this involve? the cousin is in ny. any info would be helpful, thanks
Congratulations on the possibilty of adopting a baby. May I suggest you purchase a copy of Adoption for dummies - it is very informative.

In any case - you need to have a home study done complete with criminal background and fingerprint checks. Does she know who the father is? That is a BIG factor to the whole process going smoothly.

D

Just Blue

rockfordgirl said:

I am sorry that you are having this problem...its very sad...What a lucky baby to have you adopt him...I do hope everything works out for you!!

Just Blue

Well...Looks like another personality is gone....But...Who will she be today??...The suspence is killing me...:p

Here are some user names she may post under...

dumbintexas
crazybroadintx
patheticandlostintx
strangeandbizarreintx
abandonedbysocietyintx

momofrose

baystategirl said:
Well...Looks like another personality is gone....But...Who will she be today??...The suspence is killing me...:p

Here are some user names she may post under...

dumbintexas
crazybroadintx
patheticandlostintx
strangeandbizarreintx
abandonedbysocietyintx
WOW - those screen names are telling aren't they???

D

Just Blue

momofrose said:
WOW - those screen names are telling aren't they???

D

I was being a wiseazz....but you never know with Kelly...she MAY use a name like one from above post....She is CRAZY!!!!!!:eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">