• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reversing a step-parent adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandiceH

baystategirl said:
If "they" were to do something like this the world would be UNderpopulated!!...Most people should not breed!!:(
I can name about two hundred off the top of my head that would be in this category! And would the world be so bad if we were UNDERpopulated? Then I could have more freedom to roam naked!

Rushia

CandiceH said:
I can name about two hundred off the top of my head that would be in this category! And would the world be so bad if we were UNDERpopulated? Then I could have more freedom to roam naked!
Dunno Candice, someone people should not be roaming around naked. :eek:

CandiceH

Oh, but you know that I have the body for it dont ya Rushia?! And luckily I can no longer procreate! Wanna dance naked under the next full moon?

Rushia

CandiceH said:
Oh, but you know that I have the body for it dont ya Rushia?! And luckily I can no longer procreate! Wanna dance naked under the next full moon?
Don't think that's a good idea for me. I am still able to procreate.

Just Blue

Rushia said:
Don't leave us hanging!! Who won the toss??

It's...It's....BOTH!! IAAL and Acmb05 are coming to Massachusetts and gettin' hitched, then they will raise this poor kid!! They will live happily ever after!! THE END!:eek: :p :cool:

CandiceH

OMG! Is that why I see the line of men running down the BLVD with their tongues hanging out?????!!!!!! YOU SHOULD SEE THEM!!!! Get in the house, lock your doors and barricade your windows! R will be in for a big surprise!

CandiceH

baystategirl said:
It's...It's....BOTH!! IAAL and Acmb05 are coming to Massachusetts and gettin' hitched, then they will raise this poor kid!! They will live happily ever after!! THE END!:eek: :p :cool:
Excuse me, i just wet myself

Rushia

baystategirl said:
ROTFLMAO!!! Pepsi on the screen again.

Rushia

CandiceH said:
OMG! Is that why I see the line of men running down the BLVD with their tongues hanging out?????!!!!!! YOU SHOULD SEE THEM!!!! Get in the house, lock your doors and barricade your windows! R will be in for a big surprise!
Well, they are going to very disappointed, it's not a good week.

Just Blue

CandiceH said:
Im laughing so hard im SNORTING and so is Rushia! SHE CANT BREATHE. someone call 911

What do I say to the 911 operator?? ...Woman suffering from incontance and suffication...please help me.....:eek: (I know I messed up on spelling...)...okay...gotta go...having a huge lightening storm...March and were gettin lightening!!...Gotta love Massachusetts!!:D

Rushia

baystategirl said:
What do I say to the 911 operator?? ...Woman suffering from incontance and suffication...please help me.....:eek: (I know I messed up on spelling...)...okay...gotta go...having a huge lightening storm...March and were gettin lightening!!...Gotta love Massachusetts!!:D
Then you'll need to make two calls. Candice is peeing herself and I'm the one who is choking.

Just Blue

Rushia said:
Then you'll need to make two calls. Candice is peeing herself and I'm the one who is choking.

okay..i will tell them to be on the look out for 2 women...one blue...and one yellow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">