• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reversing a step-parent adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eme76

i just would like to say

THANK YOU
i was having a sh*t day and you all now have made it better:D

dkorte2003

Thank you for all your valuable replies

I guess you have nothing better to do than to judge other people. I was simply asking for help. Each situation has its own set of circumstances. If we all went around generalizing as you are, this would be a hateful world. I will be logging off this site and not logging back one. Thanks again.

Neal1421

dkorte2003 said:
I guess you have nothing better to do than to judge other people. I was simply asking for help. Each situation has its own set of circumstances. If we all went around generalizing as you are, this would be a hateful world. I will be logging off this site and not logging back one. Thanks again.
Ah...another satisfied customer.

momofrose

Nice that you came back - not to defend yourself or give further details - but to slam those that thought what you were doing was a bit on the nutty side and that you were putting yourself before the child.

Step back and look at the situation you created for your child - not a good one, and your child will be the one to suffer...good going MOM!!!

D

rmet4nzkx

You are welcome. When you and your husband get divorced, he will be ready to TPR to avoid paying child support and then you can chase after your child's bio dad and see if he is now ready to pay child support once he is responsible? Since this took place in California, they do have some unique laws re paternity, but since you don't want our help. Good Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">