• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it right for me to put my not borned yet baby for adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Proserpina

That is not a legal question. Where is the father of the child? Does he want the baby?

*cough*

I usually correct my grammar sweetheart I was in a hurry cause I had a job interview but, usually I fix it if it seems wrong my bad and I'm still a virgin I'm waiting till that special someone and of course I'll wait till I get a new job to move out I just need to know if I have to go to court to do so .
Pookie didn't waste much time, evidently!

anearthw

Pookie, you said in another thread that you were a virgin and that you just needed to move out since you were 17 and your parents made life hell. If you can please tell us the truth, maybe someone can advise you better. Are you still in school? Can you go speak to a high school counselor?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Pookie, you said in another thread that you were a virgin and that you just needed to move out since you were 17 and your parents made life hell. If you can please tell us the truth, maybe someone can advise you better. Are you still in school? Can you go speak to a high school counselor?
Even if she had sex three weeks ago -- as she was a virgin March 25, 2014 -- still... yeah, she was lying then or going off little information now.

single317dad

A little internet sleuthing proves either the virgin statement is a lie, or a large number of statements made on other sites are lies. Might still be a troll, if someone has co opted the username and trying to spread drama.

Proserpina

A little internet sleuthing proves either the virgin statement is a lie, or a large number of statements made on other sites are lies. Might still be a troll, if someone has co opted the username and trying to spread drama.

:eek: :eek:

Dayum! The Google! It skeered me!

pookiebear17

It wasn't a lie i was one till about half a month ago i didnt mean to i was just messing around and i was told i counldnt have kids i didnt have the parts for it so i wasnt as carful but i did have him cheack so i wouldnt get anything from it i should have been carful im ashamed of myself

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
It wasn't a lie i was one till about half a month ago i didnt mean to i was just messing around and i was told i counldnt have kids i didnt have the parts for it so i wasnt as carful but i did have him cheack so i wouldnt get anything from it i should have been carful im ashamed of myself
* Troll *

Proserpina

Tell me.

Exactly what is your physical condition?

RRevak

Not only that, but this one will be trolling in real life too. That whole "I didn't think I could have kids" thing is very, very common.
You have NO idea just how common the bolded really is! I've done work with the local Planned Parenthood in my area and if I had a dime for every girl who's used that line after her pregnancy test came up positive I'd be a very VERY rich woman! It really makes me wonder what in the world they're reading or being told that gives them such a horrible incorrect assumption :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">