• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Step parent adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xxladyzkillerxx

My daughter was born in 2009 and has since lived with myself and the step father. Until 2012 my daughter had no knowledge of her biological fathers existence. When she was 2 years old I tried showing the biological father an abnormality on our daughter while we ran into him while shopping. As we approached him he proceeded to tell me to "get my ugly ass kid away from him". In 2012 I filed for child support and his paternity was established. He has had absolutely no physical contact with my daughter since 2014 and has only recently had phone contact with him due to my trying to get him to acknowledge her.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
My daughter was born in 2009 and has since lived with myself and the step father. Until 2012 my daughter had no knowledge of her biological fathers existence. When she was 2 years old I tried showing the biological father an abnormality on our daughter while we ran into him while shopping. As we approached him he proceeded to tell me to "get my ugly ass kid away from him". In 2012 I filed for child support and his paternity was established. He has had absolutely no physical contact with my daughter since 2014 and has only recently had phone contact with him due to my trying to get him to acknowledge her.
What's your question?

And in which US state are you located?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">