• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Step Parent Adoption/Father Not Known/NC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Grace_Adler

LOL You're very welcome. It's not my business what all happened, for one thing, and I'm certainly no one to judge anyone else because I'm not perfect. No one knows for sure what's going to be said when this is done, this isn't Law and Order or Judge Judy or something. The main thing you need to worry about is getting the proper paperwork together, and following procedure. The rest will take care of itself. Any questions they may or may not have will come from the paperwork.

Also, I didn't mean I was bothered by having to repeat myself because of you. Although it can get frustrating.. LOL but I'm not mad about it. I know people can't always find what they are looking for or don't have the time to spend hours researching and digging through things on here. Sometimes it can be tough. It's mostly because I can't count how many times, I've given this advice, and recently and frequently at that, but still inaccurate advice is given and I have to repeat the same info again. But that's the way it goes sometimes. Sometimes people miss info that was given, or maybe forget. My memory is not the greatest all the time either. It just gets frustrating sometimes and lately I don't have a lot of patience so eveyone just needs to bear with me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">