• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

temperary child custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

martydaniels

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? mo. I have never been in a forum, so I have no idea what Im doing. I have two children, they brought home another.She is 15 yo. She was adopted, kicked out of the house. She is also sick, or having medical problems. Her gardian left her with nothing. No clothes, nothing. She has no SS card, or birth certificate. Does not know her SS #, place of birth, or biological parents. I have no $. My kids are on medicaid. I work but don't make much. how can I get temperary custudy, find her place of birth and get a SS card so I can get her on medicaid, so she can see a doctor.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? mo. I have never been in a forum, so I have no idea what Im doing. I have two children, they brought home another.She is 15 yo. She was adopted, kicked out of the house. She is also sick, or having medical problems. Her gardian left her with nothing. No clothes, nothing. She has no SS card, or birth certificate. Does not know her SS #, place of birth, or biological parents. I have no $. My kids are on medicaid. I work but don't make much. how can I get temperary custudy, find her place of birth and get a SS card so I can get her on medicaid, so she can see a doctor.
What you need to do is to call CPS and let them deal with the "stray" that your children brought home. I understand your desire to help, but this situation is beyond that.

mommyof4

Sorry, but this is just weird. I didn't post this question. I did answer her question, though. So why is my response above her question and why is the thread 'credited' to me?:confused:

Just Blue

Sorry, but this is just weird. I didn't post this question. I did answer her question, though. So why is my response above her question and why is the thread 'credited' to me?:confused:
OP had doubled posted...I asked M to take your response from OP's other thread and post it here...I guess M made a booboo...lol!!!

CourtClerk

I'm all in agreeance that you need to call CPS to have them deal with the stray kid. Why you would want to take on yet another child, when you can hardly even support the ones you have is beyond me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">