• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unused embryos

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

424Smudge

What is the name of your state? Az

I have been doing some research into companies that give unused embryos to other infertile couples (per the bio parents permission) I have been fairly unsucessful thus far. My husband and I want a child but our doctors have told us that his vascetomy reversal has very little sucess of working because of the amount of "stuff" that was removed from my husband when he had the surgery. Does anybody know anything about this procedure? I was looking to see how much it costs and was trying to find some fertility clinics in the Phoenix area that do this type of thing.

nextwife

There are tens of thouands of ALREADY born kids, with nobody and nothing of their own, rotting, unloved in orphanages. If you are becoming parent to a child not genetically yours, why not give a child who is ALIVE and needs your love a home? Thousands in my daughter's country alone. Beautiful, wonderful little, smart babies and toddlers who need a mommy and daddy.

And yes, there are some out there who will let you "adopt" their embryos

424Smudge

nextwife said:
There are tens of thouands of ALREADY born kids, with nobody and nothing of their own, rotting, unloved in orphanages. If you are becoming parent to a child not genetically yours, why not give a child who is ALIVE and needs your love a home? Thousands in my daughter's country alone. Beautiful, wonderful little, smart babies and toddlers who need a mommy and daddy.

And yes, there are some out there who will let you "adopt" their embryos
We are considering that as well but I would really like to go through the process of actually giving birth to my child. I won't love the child any less if I don't give birth to them but it is something that i have been considering.

mukiman

424Smudge said:
What is the name of your state? Az

I have been doing some research into companies that give unused embryos to other infertile couples (per the bio parents permission) I have been fairly unsucessful thus far. My husband and I want a child but our doctors have told us that his vascetomy reversal has very little sucess of working because of the amount of "stuff" that was removed from my husband when he had the surgery. Does anybody know anything about this procedure? I was looking to see how much it costs and was trying to find some fertility clinics in the Phoenix area that do this type of thing.
Hi, I had 17 unused embryos and adopted them out to a family in the midwest.
I went online to research the info. I used Embryos alive.(EMBRYOSALIVE.COM) The lady to contact there is Bonnie Bernard. There are many websites that deal with these types of issues. Try surromomsonline.com too. You can post questions there.
Good luck... and hang in there. Mukis wife

brisgirl825

It may also be easier for you to use donor sperm and your own eggs. It'll likely take less time than finding donor embryos.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">