• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

We need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kmick

What is the name of your state?Pa. We adopted our granddaughter in dec.05.We have had custody of her for since birth.My daughter gave up her rights so we could do this because she didnt want her.The problem is the paternal grandparents have visatation everyother sunday.When we started the adoption we asked our atty.if she would still have to go with them he said no because we would be her parents.Now we have to go back to court because thay want more visatation.The paternal grand parents are not evern married.Thay were seperated last year and I heard she took out a order of protection aganst him.Can someone tell me how I can find out if that is true or not?Because than I can show that there is a history of abuse in that family.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">