• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can i do now?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SCREWEDMOTHER

Massachusetts

i am a single mother of three boys ages 5,3 and 1. In march of 2006 my 2 oldest boys were taken out of my custody do to a drug raid in my home. I was charged and recieved 9 months of unsupervised probabtion. I was not at fault for the raid and did no jail time i wasnt even arrested. I had already had dss involved in my life with my oldest child. So i called my social worker on my own the next morning and let her know what happened. She told me that she was only going to take my kids if i was evicted. I was never evicted but she still came and took my kids, yet the funny thing is it took them 3 weeks before they did anything about it. My kids were put up for adoption behind my back. I had my 3rd child a month later and they closed the case i have custody of my 3rd child and i visit my oldest 2 boys every 3 months. A lot of things were i would say "funny" about this case not to mention the ma dss recieved a d- that year. And last year also. I had a court appointed lawyer for that case and his exact words were "your best bet is to put them up for and open adoption,or you will never see them again and they will take the child i was pregnant with at the time".
I believe i had enough evidence against the dss to get the adoption revolked and get my boys back....i love my boys to death and i have plenty of people behind me to say how wonderful of a mother i am and was back then and i did not deserve to hve my kids taken out of my life!!!

What is my best option...i know something can be done about this no matter what laws massachusetts has.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Gracie3787

Massachusetts

i am a single mother of three boys ages 5,3 and 1. In march of 2006 my 2 oldest boys were taken out of my custody do to a drug raid in my home. I was charged and recieved 9 months of unsupervised probabtion. I was not at fault for the raid and did no jail time i wasnt even arrested. I had already had dss involved in my life with my oldest child. So i called my social worker on my own the next morning and let her know what happened. She told me that she was only going to take my kids if i was evicted. I was never evicted but she still came and took my kids, yet the funny thing is it took them 3 weeks before they did anything about it. My kids were put up for adoption behind my back. I had my 3rd child a month later and they closed the case i have custody of my 3rd child and i visit my oldest 2 boys every 3 months. A lot of things were i would say "funny" about this case not to mention the ma dss recieved a d- that year. And last year also. I had a court appointed lawyer for that case and his exact words were "your best bet is to put them up for and open adoption,or you will never see them again and they will take the child i was pregnant with at the time".
I believe i had enough evidence against the dss to get the adoption revolked and get my boys back....i love my boys to death and i have plenty of people behind me to say how wonderful of a mother i am and was back then and i did not deserve to hve my kids taken out of my life!!!

What is my best option...i know something can be done about this no matter what laws massachusetts has.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Your situation is way too complicated for anyone on an internet forum to be able to help you.

Your best option is to gather up all paperwork you have and get a consult with a local attorney. The small cost of the consult will be well worth it, just to get accurate advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">