• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alimony?!?!?!?!?!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

boobala22

well lets see my mom is 49 and my dad is 58...there is one minor child in the house but she is 17 and will be 18 in april...i know she'll get some kind of back child support for my sister...my mom worked sporradically throughout the past 24 years and altogether i would say she has about 4 years of work experience...bad i know...my dad makes approximately $4,000 a month...i think that's all the info you guys were asking for...if not i'll add to this

mommyof4

Uhhh...how about a question.

And I will say that, really, unless you are one of the parties to the divorce, it's none of your business, so.....

boobala22

like i said in my previous post i'm getting this info for my mom...which SHE ASKED ME TO DO...i didn't jump in the middle of it...no worries

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">