• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alimony

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rexlord13

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in Missouri my ex-wife lives in Tennessee. Can my ex-wife get 65 % of my social security whe she works. I'm left with $752 to live on while she makes more in one week than I do a month.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in Missouri my ex-wife lives in Tennessee. Can my ex-wife get 65 % of my social security whe she works. I'm left with $752 to live on while she makes more in one week than I do a month.
When was alimony determined? Under what circumstances can it be modified? Why did you decide to retire? When? What does the divorce decree state regarding alimony?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">