• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ca Fam § 4323(a)(1) question - alimony receiver living with member of opposite sex

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

davidstarr

CALIFORNIA

I am writing to get feedback on the following situation....

A female receiver of alimony is presently living out of state with a male with whom she has a relationship but they also split the expenses. Will she have any problems with her alimony according to this statute?

The receiver of alimony was married for over ten years. The payer still lives in California and has remarried.

Please give me any feedback or ask any questionsWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Just Blue

CALIFORNIA

I am writing to get feedback on the following situation....

A female receiver of alimony is presently living out of state with a male with whom she has a relationship but they also split the expenses. Will she have any problems with her alimony according to this statute?

The receiver of alimony was married for over ten years. The payer still lives in California and has remarried.

Please give me any feedback or ask any questionsWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Who are you in this situation?:confused:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Ok. You got me. I am "posting this for a friend..." :eek:

What do I tell my friend?
To quit screwing her ex husband while she is screwing her boyfriend. Whoever she is having sex with should be the one paying her quite frankly. Okay? Consider it high cost prostitution. Her having sex with her boyfriend is going to cost her her alimony.

Proserpina

To quit screwing her ex husband while she is screwing her boyfriend. Whoever she is having sex with should be the one paying her quite frankly. Okay? Consider it high cost prostitution. Her having sex with her boyfriend is going to cost her her alimony.

I just lost it.

You owe me a new monitor, please and thank you, Ms OG. :D

CJane

Have you seen the order?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">