• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CALIFORNIA -- a summary of the alimony restoratin process

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

davidstarr

CALIFORNIA - Los Angeles

I am needing to know the process to restore alimony. The alomony ran its course for 4 years based on a stipulation. In the stipulation the court retains jurisdiction expressly for the purposes of awarding alimony after the ending date.

What motion or action needs to be done to start the process. This is likely to be filed Pro Se.

I am looking for a roadmap.

Just Blue

CALIFORNIA - Los Angeles

I am needing to know the process to restore alimony. The alomony ran its course for 4 years based on a stipulation. In the stipulation the court retains jurisdiction expressly for the purposes of awarding alimony after the ending date.

What motion or action needs to be done to start the process. This is likely to be filed Pro Se.

I am looking for a roadmap.
Please have the legal party post for his/herself. Thank You.:)

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You already have a thread on the same subject. https://forum.freeadvice.com/alimony-spousal-support-35/ca-fam-4323-1-question-alimony-receiver-living-member-opposite-sex-567776.html

Two threads from you and none from the involved parties. I suspect this isn't really all THAT important.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">