• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I contact a judge with a voice mail he should listen too?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Maysee

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Utah

I received a phone call from my ex husband and his lawyer.. They are now accusing me if signing an objection paper from one of the ppl he called for a delusional. They basically threated me of everything that may happen because of me doing this..... Let's get clear here, I did not forge anyone's signature and I didn't even know about it till that day... Anyways my voice mail is what answered the call and at the end my exes lawyer says that little message should get her going. My ex said sarcastically to u think I need to come up with more alligations the both laughed hysterically and my ex stayed what a dumb bitch. This has also been going on for 8 months my lawyer dropped my case because I hade to decide food for the kids or lawyer Bill. I am mentally and physically sick over the constant harassment

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Utah

I received a phone call from my ex husband and his lawyer.. They are now accusing me if signing an objection paper from one of the ppl he called for a delusional. They basically threated me of everything that may happen because of me doing this..... Let's get clear here, I did not forge anyone's signature and I didn't even know about it till that day... Anyways my voice mail is what answered the call and at the end my exes lawyer says that little message should get her going. My ex said sarcastically to u think I need to come up with more alligations the both laughed hysterically and my ex stayed what a dumb bitch. This has also been going on for 8 months my lawyer dropped my case because I hade to decide food for the kids or lawyer Bill. I am mentally and physically sick over the constant harassment
You cannot contact the judge directly. If you feel that the voicemail will help your case in some way, then properly present it in court.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You may be able to file a complaint with the bar association using the voice mail as evidence of improper activity.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">