• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do i have to pay the abortion and the related expense?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You need a lawyer. You cannot handle this yourself.
I disagree. The OP can handle this by ignoring the crazy ex. IF a lawsuit is filed, then the OP can consider retaining an attorney. However, I expect that IF a lawsuit is filed, it would be in small claims court.

ETA: This IS an ex by now, right?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I disagree. The OP can handle this by ignoring the crazy ex. IF a lawsuit is filed, then the OP can consider retaining an attorney. However, I expect that IF a lawsuit is filed, it would be in small claims court.

ETA: This IS an ex by now, right?
The man is illiterate - in language and in law. It's obvious he cannot ignore the ex. So - he needs help. Local help. Yes, if she files something.

robinrobin2015

I see.
Your original post wasn't clear.

ETA: Good for you.
SO for my understanding, in the law, the abortion is decided by women, and she should be responsible for all of the expense related to it, until the man promise or agreed to pay officially. AM i Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">