• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do men get alimony if disabled

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
What concerned me as much as his comment about suicide, was the one about murdering her.

And insurance generally will not pay if the death is by suicide.

And not to get too explicit, there ARE other ways to pleasure a woman.

Proserpina

What concerned me as much as his comment about suicide, was the one about murdering her.

And insurance generally will not pay if the death is by suicide.

And not to get too explicit, there ARE other ways to pleasure a woman.

Exactly.

Absobloomin'lutely.

Proserpina

To the one who asked how much 50% is for me its $850 a month. But when you get out of the military on medical disability they give up a severance pay, the problem with that is you have to pay it back (oh, with no interest). The severance I got will take over 20 years to pay back. I've paid for the last 15 years only 5 to go. To those who think I should be committed, I see a shrink thru the VA, but again if anyone has ever been to a VA shrink, well then you know how much they really care. Hell if they could make it in the real world why would they work for the VA. If you have no insurance or way to see a real doctor you have to go where you can. For me that is the VA. They are real good about given out medications. I have 24 pills a day I am prescribed for physical and mental problems. For those who want to cut me down, I've only done what ever I could for this woman. NEVER LAID A HAND ON HER, did cheat when I was sent overseas at 21, but at 44 I haven't since. She can't say the same, but each time I went to counseling because of children were young and I truly loved her and wanted a family in the worst way. Neither one of us had familys when we were kids. We wanted better for our kids. Now I get sick because of the Gulf War, and she leaves me and I'm not owed alimony? This country is set up for women and illegals. What happened to the USA? Send you to war, and give up on you when your no longer useful. But this site is for advice about divorce, and I guess I got it. Thank you to those who helped with there input. Hope you can help others who are in need as I was (am). God bless you
I take GREAT offense to that statement.

That's the same as implying that pro bono attorneys can't make it otherwise.

Some people help, and choose NOT to go for the big bucks, for no other reason that that's what they want to do.

I do also. My brother is alive today because of the medical care, both for physical ailments and mental illness, he has received from the VA.

My father, retired after a 31 year career in the Army, who can get his care from the VA for several service-connected disabilities OR Medicare OR Tricare for Life, chooses the VA for physical therapy because they are the BEST.

LdiJ

I do also. My brother is alive today because of the medical care, both for physical ailments and mental illness, he has received from the VA.

My father, retired after a 31 year career in the Army, who can get his care from the VA for several service-connected disabilities OR Medicare OR Tricare for Life, chooses the VA for physical therapy because they are the BEST.
I am going to throw in my 2 cents as well. My brother in law is technically a quadraplegic (although he does have the use of his arms) and the initial care and therapy that he got from the VA, and his ongoing care even many years later, have been excellent.

My grandfather also got excellent care from the VA.

gr8rn

I am alarmed and very concerned that OP has expressed suicidal AND homicidal ideation. That is grounds for involuntary committment.

OP don't take this advise lightly, You need help with your depression before it hurts you or someone else.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">