• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex-Forged my signature on a loan and tax returns

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

ILive4pgnts

I really need some advice, I feel trapped. I was married to a man for 13 years and was a stay at home Mom. My divorce has been final since March of 2001. My Ex- is constantly late on spousal/Child support and has forged my Signature on a loan and tax refund checks. I have a copy of the loan paper that he forged on. I have no Money to get an attorney. How can I put a stop to all this. we also had a house and My name is still on the loan and Title, How can I get my name removed. Please HELP!!!!
I Live in the State of California.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ILive4pgnts said:
I really need some advice, I feel trapped. I was married to a man for 13 years and was a stay at home Mom. My divorce has been final since March of 2001. My Ex- is constantly late on spousal/Child support and has forged my Signature on a loan and tax refund checks. I have a copy of the loan paper that he forged on. I have no Money to get an attorney. How can I put a stop to all this. we also had a house and My name is still on the loan and Title, How can I get my name removed. Please HELP!!!!
I Live in the State of California.
My response:

You say :

"I have no Money to get an attorney."

Then, I would suggest that you start saving up for one, because that's the only way you're going to accomplish these matters. It's obvious from your post that your ex-husband is not going to voluntarily do anything to assist you, so you'll need to take him to court to force him.

Good luck.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">