• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex spouse underreported income and SS retirement benefits

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Repeating a sentence over and over does not make it true. It's just repeating, not adding, information or proof.
Yes, it's repeating. It's repeating the PROOF. Repeating it doesn't make it untrue, either, but it does reinforce its veracity.

learn to reaad

What deleted threads?
What lies?

Try and read my questions slowly before answering. So you make sure you are answering what I asked and not what you are trying to read between the sentences of.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zigner

What deleted threads?
What lies?

Try and read my questions slowly before answering. So you make sure you are answering what I asked and not what you are trying to read between the sentences of.
Why waste the time? If you ask questions based on lies, the answers are moot.

Last edited by a moderator:
accountant

When we went to court, the judge saw a statement my husband made saying he 'hid' money. The judge then said 'I guess we need a forensic accountant?' And the attorney's replied 'Yes' and it was put in the record

Zigner

When we went to court, the judge saw a statement my husband made saying he 'hid' money. The judge then said 'I guess we need a forensic accountant?' And the attorney's replied 'Yes' and it was put in the record
The court didn't hire the accountant. It's not the court's job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">