• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False eviction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Pjcollins

My spouse of ten years and I were making payments on a house his aunt purchased for us.He has claimed my child and I on taxes for 7 years..after the aunt passed his mother evicted my child and I for non rent payment.i was never served. I found it hidden under his bed 3 weeks after the fact then his mother had it executed I was not allowed to counter she and we were thrown on the streets with nothing ..how is that possible when by filing he admits to supporting us and why is he not evicted and isn't that illegal to hide it and surely I should have been lower to answer and given time..what can I do?? Sue??

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
My spouse of ten years and I were making payments on a house his aunt purchased for us.He has claimed my child and I on taxes for 7 years..after the aunt passed his mother evicted my child and I for non rent payment.i was never served. I found it hidden under his bed 3 weeks after the fact then his mother had it executed I was not allowed to counter she and we were thrown on the streets with nothing ..how is that possible when by filing he admits to supporting us and why is he not evicted and isn't that illegal to hide it and surely I should have been lower to answer and given time..what can I do?? Sue??

When did all of this take place?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">