• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Florida Statute for Hiding Income for Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KatinFla

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

I have solid evidence my ex owns his business and has lied to the court about his true income. Is there a Florida Statute that deals with the fact that the Ex has lied in court regarding Child Support Calculations , besides 837.06 which is very general in nature?

Thanks
Kat

Bali Hai

I have solid evidence my ex owns his business and has lied to the court about his true income. Is there a Florida Statute that deals with the fact that the Ex has lied in court regarding Child Support Calculations , besides 837.06 which is very general in nature?

Thanks
Kat
I'm sure there is a statute that deals with this AFTER YOU PROVE he is lying to the court!!

Gracie3787

Thanks
Kat
According to your other posts, your ex had a contempt hearing on Sept 11. What happened at the hearing, and more importantly, did you produce your evidence to the court during the hearing?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">