• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

garnishment renewal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Pab5074

I hired an attorney to deal with a wage garnishment against my ex husband for spousal support. We both live in Oregon. After having some major issues with the attorney he quit working for me. Now i find out i have to renew the garnishment every 90 days. I cant afford another attorney and would like to do it myself but I'm not sure how to renew it.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I hired an attorney to deal with a wage garnishment against my ex husband for spousal support. We both live in Oregon. After having some major issues with the attorney he quit working for me. Now i find out i have to renew the garnishment every 90 days. I cant afford another attorney and would like to do it myself but I'm not sure how to renew it.
Go to the court and look at the case file to get an idea of the forms, etc., that you will need to file, as well as the procedures you will need to follow.

Pab5074

spousal support garnishment renewal

I went to the court where the garnishment was filed and was told they have no idea what forms to use or even what's supposed to be done now. Now I'm worried that if i don't renew the garnishment the money I've fought so hard to get will stop

Bali Hai

I went to the court where the garnishment was filed and was told they have no idea what forms to use or even what's supposed to be done now. Now I'm worried that if i don't renew the garnishment the money I've fought so hard to get will stop
Try WORKING for the money. It might be easier to get that way.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">