• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Judges Following Statutes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

califdude

What is the name of your state? AZ
what is ment by judicial notice?
My ex owed $12,000 arears according to DCSE Determination notice dated 10/17/2007. It stated my ex had 30 days to request judicial review,which my ex didnt. ARS Statutes 12-902 B if no filing for judicial review in specified time allowed by law, the decision is not subject to judicial review. When my ex filed a motion to determine arrears the DCSE Determination notice was not included, I included it in my response but judge refused to acknowledge it or any information about the ARS statutes that precluded my ex from judicial review in this matter. I need to file a motion to rehear or reconsider? How do I make the judge follow statutes which bar judicial review.
CALIFDUDEWhat is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">