• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Wife cheating willing to sue lover and wife?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jaebankz

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NYS

The background first: We Just got marry in March 2009 I was saving up for the apartment so i and her can move our of our parnets home! I been support her when her cut her out hours to go full time schooling and paying to go out with her friend and work one day of work all spring in end of summer!! At the end of July she start to leave me because i was going on a trip with my friends to Las Vegas( I didn't Cheat i can take a lie detector test) that she agree before i brought the tickets so i when and i came back her friend put ideas in her mind that i was cheating and i never support her!! I been still supporting her for 6 months paying her bills, buying her jewerly and gaving her money until two week ago i found picture of her and man that she been talking to for the past 2 months what should i do!!! I look for sue her and the guy when i fill for the dirvoice i got proof and things i bought for the last couple of months!!

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NYS

The background first: We Just got marry in March 2009 I was saving up for the apartment so i and her can move our of our parnets home! I been support her when her cut her out hours to go full time schooling and paying to go out with her friend and work one day of work all spring in end of summer!! At the end of July she start to leave me because i was going on a trip with my friends to Las Vegas( I didn't Cheat i can take a lie detector test) that she agree before i brought the tickets so i when and i came back her friend put ideas in her mind that i was cheating and i never support her!! I been still supporting her for 6 months paying her bills, buying her jewerly and gaving her money until two week ago i found picture of her and man that she been talking to for the past 2 months what should i do!!! I look for sue her and the guy when i fill for the dirvoice i got proof and things i bought for the last couple of months!!

No.

You sue your wife for divorce and move on with your life. You have no case against the other guy.

(even assuming you have more than a picture of them together or proof that they've been talking...neither of which amounts to adultery)

Just Blue

i do have the proof of them talking and them going out dinner and clubbing!!!
I go out clubbing and dining with male friends all the time. Doesn't mean I have sex with them.

Your "proof" is not proof.

And even if it was it doesn't matter.

File for Divorce and put this behind you.:)

Banned_Princess

i do!! Looking thru he Aim's and facebook messenger they talk about it all the time!!!
SO WHAT.

It doesn't matter.

Sue your wife for divorce and stop paying for her fun.

And it is rude to go through your wifes stuff. Its inadmissible if she didn't literally give you a printout of the conversations.

Sounds painful but all you can do is move out, pay for a divorce and get on with your life, I'm sure you are young enough to start over.

cyjeff

Fine.

They are shagging like they get paid by the stroke.

Doesn't mean a thing... you can't sue them.

Divorce your wife and move on.

Jaebankz

SO WHAT.

It doesn't matter.

Sue your wife for divorce and stop paying for her fun.

And it is rude to go through your wifes stuff. Its inadmissible if she didn't literally give you a printout of the conversations.

Sounds painful but all you can do is move out, pay for a divorce and get on with your life, I'm sure you are young enough to start over.
Hey she went threw my blackberry all the time and my job nextel to see if i was cheating!! Work 8 hours then 3 hour of college to say i'm cheating!!! WTF:(

cyjeff

We understand what you are saying...

Well, mostly.

anyway, you are hurting and want to know what you can do.

not a damn thing past divorce.

Even if.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">