• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No answers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BOL

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas - I was divorced 3 yrs. ago on Aug. 30, 2011 My wages were garnished and I was paying $400 per month, which is what it is I guess. Even though my ex-spouse made $10,000 per month for 6 out of the 14 yrs . we were married and she spent and charged like the money would never stop coming in, ( which it did ). Anyway... sorry I've been trying to contact someone in the City Gov't, State Gov't to try and get answers about why it hasn't stopped coming out of my pay. But the City number that was given to my is to the Child support agency and they said they knew nothing and had no answers. All the attorneys I called want to me to come in and make an appointment. I just want to ask someone a question who knows the answer! Why hasn't it stopped and or when is it going to? Why is it that she could get it garnished so easy and it takes me all this effort to just get a question answered? Sorry times up, not my fault. Is there a way that she can get her alimony extended? Thanks if you can help me and sorry for the personal stuff.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas - I was divorced 3 yrs. ago on Aug. 30, 2011 My wages were garnished and I was paying $400 per month, which is what it is I guess. Even though my ex-spouse made $10,000 per month for 6 out of the 14 yrs . we were married and she spent and charged like the money would never stop coming in, ( which it did ). Anyway... sorry I've been trying to contact someone in the City Gov't, State Gov't to try and get answers about why it hasn't stopped coming out of my pay. But the City number that was given to my is to the Child support agency and they said they knew nothing and had no answers. All the attorneys I called want to me to come in and make an appointment. I just want to ask someone a question who knows the answer! Why hasn't it stopped and or when is it going to? Why is it that she could get it garnished so easy and it takes me all this effort to just get a question answered? Sorry times up, not my fault. Is there a way that she can get her alimony extended? Thanks if you can help me and sorry for the personal stuff.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
What do your court orders state regarding the alimony?...word for word.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">