• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible outcome of Spousal Support, please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

need2

I have another question. DW and I got married in her country. We have a marriage certificate in both her language and English. We used the certificate to get her H4 Visa which was recognized (I think). Is it possible to get divorced here in the States or do I have to go back to her country to do that?

Thanks

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I have another question. DW and I got married in her country. We have a marriage certificate in both her language and English. We used the certificate to get her H4 Visa which was recognized (I think). Is it possible to get divorced here in the States or do I have to go back to her country to do that?

Thanks
YOu can get divorced here in the state and it will be recognized in the States. I do not know about her country.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">