• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

spousal child supprot

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jroth

I have been married for 7 years in california. I have one child with my husband, I am also on disability. how much should my soon to be ex be paying in child and spousal support

Silverplum

I have been married for 7 years in california. I have one child with my husband, I am also on disability. how much should my soon to be ex be paying in child and spousal support
We don't do calculations here; and how could we, with no actual numbers with which to work?? :confused:

(Don't post the numbers. We don't do the calculations.)

You NEED to consult with a local attorney to discuss your options. For one, I don't see a reason for spousal support after a short marriage. For another, I don't know why you would get custody instead of Dad, thus receiving child support.

Just Blue

$5.33 in child support

$1.28 in SS

nextwife

My dad was also "on disability, and I'm fairly certain that, had my parents divorced, he would NOT have recieved Spousal Support.

What is your disability benefit? His income? When did you become disabled?

What, in other words, are your comparative incomes?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">