• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Spousal support and a QDRO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

WDD

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in Ohio and have been going through a divorce since 2008. I am 72 years old and a disabled veteran. The court has ordered my ex spouse to receive all of my two pensions, my 401k, and my social security. The gave me all of the marital liabilities. They gave my ex all of my separate assets. Even though at the time of the divorce my ex's income as greater than mine they ordered my to pay all attorney fees. My ex's income is double mine because of this and I am about to become homeless as my only source of income, my VA disability,is not sufficient to get by on. I have two adult disabled children that I take care of and I do not know hat will happen to us.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in Ohio and have been going through a divorce since 2008. I am 72 years old and a disabled veteran. The court has ordered my ex spouse to receive all of my two pensions, my 401k, and my social security. The gave me all of the marital liabilities. They gave my ex all of my separate assets. Even though at the time of the divorce my ex's income as greater than mine they ordered my to pay all attorney fees. My ex's income is double mine because of this and I am about to become homeless as my only source of income, my VA disability,is not sufficient to get by on. I have two adult disabled children that I take care of and I do not know hat will happen to us.
A month ago you posted the same information: https://forum.freeadvice.com/alimony-spousal-support-35/divorce-spousal-support-623497.html

You were asked then if you had a question, and I am going to ask now...do you have a question?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">