• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ssdi and ssi

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rpon

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA Can a disabled person receive ssdi and ssi simultaneously?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA Can a disabled person receive ssdi and ssi simultaneously?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Yes, that's possible.

(Can you explain what this has to do with spousal support? :confused: )

rpon

ssi and ssdi

I had previously applied for ssi when we lived together but was denied because of assets, but may qualify now because my assets will have to be liquidated to pay support and alimony.

BL

I had previously applied for ssi when we lived together but was denied because of assets, but may qualify now because my assets will have to be liquidated to pay support and alimony.
If you mean child support . The child(ren) will/can receive dependent benefits off your SSDI through SSA.

You would need to talk to SSA about that and what happens when you no longer have assets, or transfer assets into money.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">