• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statute of Limitations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LyndaRose

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

Trial court made rulings the former husband took it to appellate court who ruled affirmed in part and reversed in part (both parties won on different issues). Appellate court instructs former husband to take the case back to trial court and get that one particular ruling reversed. My question , is there a statute of limitations for when a person can go back to trial court to get the ruling reversed?

seniorjudge

Trial court made rulings the former husband took it to appellate court who ruled affirmed in part and reversed in part (both parties won on different issues). Appellate court instructs former husband to take the case back to trial court and get that one particular ruling reversed. My question , is there a statute of limitations for when a person can go back to trial court to get the ruling reversed?
You have started TWELVE threads on this subject.

Please do not start a new thread every time you have a question.

It is very confusing on our part and, on your part, those trying to help you do not know the full story.

LyndaRose

I am sorry not mean to confuse anybody. This is a different question, I am asking whether there is a statute of limations that apply when an appellate court makes a ruling for the apellate to go back to trial court to get ruling reversed. I am not questioning whether I am entitled to rent, mortgage or any other issue as I was asking before. I hope I clarified things?

Its nearly 5 months now and ex husband now wants to go back to get ruling reversed as he is being forced now to pay more in child support for minor children as my former attorney proved to the court that he actually owns his business and he makes over triple the salary now since our divorce.

seniorjudge

I am sorry not mean to confuse anybody. This is a different question, I am asking whether there is a statute of limations that apply when an appellate court makes a ruling for the apellate to go back to trial court to get ruling reversed. I am not questioning whether I am entitled to rent, mortgage or any other issue as I was asking before. I hope I clarified things?

Its nearly 5 months now and ex husband now wants to go back to get ruling reversed as he is being forced now to pay more in child support for minor children as my former attorney proved to the court that he actually owns his business and he makes over triple the salary now since our divorce.
Your situation is not split up into neat little compartments.

No one can answer this question without a whole lot of knowledge about your situation.

So my answer is: Ask your lawyer.

With the scanty info in this new thread, no one can help you and we will not try to sift through all your other threads to find out what we need to know.

That's life on a free forum.

AHA

You have started TWELVE threads on this subject.

Please do not start a new thread every time you have a question.

It is very confusing on our part and, on your part, those trying to help you do not know the full story.
Not to mention the fact that several people have posted under this userID, so who the hell knows who's posting now??

Gracie3787

I had stopped responding to your questions because you just didn't get it, and didn't want to accept the advice you were given.

However, this question is an easy one to answer-

If the appellate court opinion did NOT state a time table- there is not SOL.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">