• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

teacher retirement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

marriedhelp

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas question is scine i have cash in all my 401s to keep up with bill kids going to school etc.and my wife have always kept her cause we or i thuoght we would go old together now she want to kick me out of house with nothing do i have a right to her teacher retirement

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas question is scine i have cash in all my 401s to keep up with bill kids going to school etc.and my wife have always kept her cause we or i thuoght we would go old together now she want to kick me out of house with nothing do i have a right to her teacher retirement
You are each entitled to 1/2 of marital assets and 1/2 of marital debts.

Whatever portion of her teacher's retirement was accrued during the marriage would be marital - and you would get 1/2 of that portion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">