• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Understanding judgement form

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Morganstan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

If the Judgement entered by the judge does not state that they reserve jurisdiction ("Reserved for future determination" in FL-180 check box 4.l.1) to award spousal support, does that mean I can't request spousal support? I'm not sure I understand the legal term. It sounds to me that I cannot request spousal support.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

If the Judgement entered by the judge does not state that they reserve jurisdiction ("Reserved for future determination" in FL-180 check box 4.l.1) to award spousal support, does that mean I can't request spousal support? I'm not sure I understand the legal term. It sounds to me that I cannot request spousal support.
Please keep your questions in your original thread.

This question was already answered there...

Morganstan

Please keep your questions in your original thread.

This question was already answered there...
Sorry! Am new to this. Wasn't sure how this worked. I guess I didn't ask it explicitly like this, on the other thread. I'll close this one and include this info. Thanks Zigner!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">